Sunday 12th July 2015 (1:30 pm to 4:30 pm)
At the end of this three-hour session, participants will understand
• The importance of writing first draft freely without editing or censorship. (Hemingway’s advice to writers to ‘Write drunk, edit sober!’
• The essential role of editing in producing a story
• The need for time and space between first draft and editing
• Skills for structural editing
• How to ask for feedback (who to ask, what you want from them, how to ‘hear’ feedback without being hurt, etc)
• How many drafts and rewrites are enough?
$38 Members $48 Non-members
A few workshop spaces are still available, however register now to avoid disappointment.
Call (08) 9301 2282, or email email@example.com for further inquiries.
Back to Workshop List.
To join via Skype