Sunday 12th July 2015 (1:30 pm to 4:30 pm)
At the end of this three-hour session, participants will understand
• The importance of writing first draft freely without editing or censorship. (Hemingway’s advice to writers to ‘Write drunk, edit sober!’
• The essential role of editing in producing a story
• The need for time and space between first draft and editing
• Skills for structural editing
• How to ask for feedback (who to ask, what you want from them, how to ‘hear’ feedback without being hurt, etc)
• How many drafts and rewrites are enough?
$38 Members $48 Non-members
A few workshop spaces are still available, however register now to avoid disappointment.
Click onto our Online Registration Form to enrol immediately, or download the Registration Form. For further details, click the Flyer
Call (08) 9301 2282, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.
Back to Workshop List.
To join via Skype