As the publishing world tightens, authors are expected to have greater input in the marketing process. In this era of social media that should be easy, right? But how do you stand out from the crowd when the crowd is growing and becoming more marketing savvy? And how do you make the most of your own unique personal brand?
Consumer psychology consultant and author Glennys Marsdon, has over 20 years experience helping blue chip clients refine their brand, as well as being profiled by US marketing guru Seth Godin and nominated for a Telstra Business Women’s Award. In this fun and practical workshop participants will be able to pick her brain and come away with an understanding of:
- Purchase Decision Theory (why people buy books);
- How to write a simple Marketing Plan;
- How to develop a Social Media Strategy;
- Understand the different levels of Personal Branding and which suits your needs;
- Introductory work on your own Personal Brand;
- Lots of case studies of marketing successes, including local authors;
- Lots of time to ask your own questions in a friendly environment;
- An opportunity to obtain supportive feedback from your peers;
- Personal growth.
Please click onto our Online Registration Form to enrol immediately. For further details please click the Flyer
Call (08) 9301 2282 or email email@example.com for further inquires.
Directions to the Centre: From Lakeside Drive to Deakin Road, enter Car Park 14. There is a visitors parking area, near the Gymnasium and Child Care Centre. Parking is free over weekends. Please click the ECU map.