Sunday, 22 November 2015, 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
“Memoir writing made simple: writing a short memoir and getting results!”
At the end of this three-hour session, participants will feel confident about writing short stories from their own lives. They will understand
• The basics of memoir and biography
• The basics of a short story
• How to capture memories to write about
• How to shape an incident from real life into the form of a short memoir
• How to write a story
• Next steps
• Publications and competitions
Note: This is a basic level, fun workshop aimed at beginners. As part of the course Dr Maureen-Helen will read and comment on 2000 words from each participant. Personal read and comment is $25 for each piece of writing submitted within a month of session completion.
$38 Members $48 Non-members
Call (08) 9301 2282 or email email@example.com for further inquires.
To join via Skype