Getting Started as a Writer: Open to All New Writers with Dr Maureen-Helen (GSWNW1)
Sunday 28 June 2015 (1.30-4.30 pm)
At the end of this three-hour session participants will have some of the basic skills used every day by successful writers. They will understand the importance for writers of:
– Writing every day
– Developing a routine that enables them to write
– Reading every day – all genres are good
– Regular exercise
.- Playfulness (‘Play is the intelligence having fun’- Einstein).
– Keeping drama on the page
– Ways to get around self-doubt and self-criticism
– Having several creative projects underway
$38 Members $48 Non-members
For further details,click the Flyer.
Call (08) 9301 2282, or email email@example.com for further inquiries.
Back to Workshop List.