Peter Cowan Writers’ Centre Inc offers two categories of membership: Full Membership and Associate Membership.
Our most popular membership is Full Membership which entitles you to the full range of PCWC membership benefits including:
- Discount rates for PCWC workshops
- Reciprocal workshop rates at Katharine Susannah Prichard and Tom Collins House Writing Centres
- Receive our e-Bulletin outlining competitions and writing events on offer throughout WA, and Australia, with some overseas opportunities
- Discount at Dymocks, Joondalup on full-priced books
- Invitations to PCWC events and Competitions
- Invitation to enter the Members Only Writing Competition
- Writing Groups
Full Membership is very affordable and is charged from 1st January and is valid until 31st December each year.
FULL MEMBERSHIP fees
|Plus New Member Joining Fee||$ 20*|
NOTE: New members pay a joining fee of $20 in addition to the following annual membership fees.
*The $20 new full member joining fee covers the cost of administration, your information pack and membership card.
For new Members joining after 31st March a pro-rata rate applies. Please contact the Centre for further information and pro-rata rates.
All new members are to complete a New Membership Application form.
- For those paying online, please fill the Online Membership Form.
PCWC is pleased to announce a new membership category, Associate Membership which offers limited membership benefits. Associate Membership is open to writers who are already a member of another, registered writing centre, and is an ideal option for rural and interstate writers who would like to receive our e-Bulletin.
Associate Membership Benefits:
- Receive our e-Bulletin outlining competitions and writing events on offer throughout WA, and Australia, with some overseas opportunities.
Associate Membership fees are $25 per year, with a $5 new Associate Member joining fee.
Please download the Associate-Membership-Form and mail it together with your payment to PCWC, PO Box 239, Joondalup WA 6919.
Instructions for interactive PDF
Download PDF registration form onto your desktop.
Working within your desktop environment, open and fill in all applicable information.
Save As: Put in your surname and PPPC then click save.
Attach this document to your email.
Please refer to the payment options below.
1. Online – Peter Cowan Writers Centre bank details are:
|Account Name:||Peter Cowan Writers Centre Inc|
|In the reference write your||“Last name & Initial” and the word “MBR”|
2. Cheque / Money Order – Made payable to: Peter Cowan Writers’ Centre Inc. Please post together with your enrolment. Send it to:
Peter Cowan Writers Centre Inc.
PO Box 239