ATTENTION ALL PETER COWAN WRITERS CENTRE MEMBERS!
Have you renewed your membership for 2016? Once again we have an excellent program planned for the coming year including over 20 writing workshops, competitions and events facilitated by professional writers and notable authors. Without our members and the contributions they make, the centre would cease to exist.
Contact us now to renew!
NOT A MEMBER YET?
Our mission at PCWC is to encourage and inspire writers of all ages, to create and improve their writing. Membership is very affordable and is charged from 1st January and is valid until 31st December.
Membership is very affordable. The annual fee is $62 standard, $47 concession ($20 joining fee applies) and entitles you to a wide range of benefits including:
- A discount on fees for all workshop plus concessional rates at Katharine Susannah Pritchard and Tom Collins House writing centres.
- Discounted creative writing sessions are every Saturday.
- Discounted Women’s Writing group sessions on the first Thursday of every month.
- Epic Writers’ Group sessions on the third Sunday of every month. For writers working on a major piece of writing such as a novel, screen play, memoir, or non-fiction work.
- The opportunity to read your writing on Twin Cities 89.7 FM radio.
- Receive e-News, updating members on upcoming events and news at PCWC.
- Receive the fortnightly e-Bulletin, outlining various competitions and events around Australia.
- Receive the fortnightly e-Magazine where members can publish their poetry, prose or memoir.
- A 10% discount on all full-priced books at Dymocks, Joondalup.
- Invitation to all PCWC events.
You can pay for membership online or by cheque/money order or in cash at our office.
To become a member now please click here.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOU JOINING US!